Saturday 2 February 2013

Big Thanks to "John Modrowsky"

Hiya Jammers!

Another Big Thank you to "John Modrowsky!" Thanks so much for following my blog! And is it ok if I ask you questions? Please comment and answer them if you like :3

1.) How did you know about my blog?

2.) How long have you been playing Animal Jam?

3.) Are you Russian? (Random Question XD)

4.) Can you give me tips on how to improve my blog or something?

5.) Whats your Animal Jam username? Is it ok if I can add chu?

Thank you John Modrowsky! (And sorry If i spelled your name wrong! :3)

-Poptropica921



6 comments:

  1. uhh ok... ... but that not my real name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... Can anyone check out my blog? I only have two followers... :( Me and... Me... "Badger stripe" is just me. I have two google accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. TOP SECRET
    2.From february
    5.echid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog... from... I MET YO ON ANIMAL JAM AND JUST MAGICALLY FOUND YO BLOG! :D yes I am magical. Very magical. :) And I was your first follower apart from yourselfie! ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why aren't you posting anymore? :( I like it when you post...

    ReplyDelete


  6. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete