Saturday 5 January 2013

Scammer/Hackers

Hey Jammers!

Well, i suppose i'll not smile and be all happy for now since i'm going to be posting about Scamming & Hacking. Scamming is a huge dilemma in animal jam as well as hacking. You must know what Scamming means, if you don't know what Hacking is, i'll tell you.

Hacking - Its breaking into someones account. In animal jam, its also like entering someones password, going in their account & maybe stealing their items. And its a big problem in Animal Jam and lots of other virtual online games. (Animal Jam.. Club Penguin... etc.)

SolidBlue02 - SolidBlue02 is a popualar Scammer/Hacker in Animal Jam. He's scammed my buddy too.




 He roams around Jamaa & other popualar places (Coral canyons... Apondale... etc.)  and when he finds jammers wearing rare items he wants, that'll be his target, then he'll somehow break into that jammers account (hacking) and get what he wants. Its unfair. Totally unfair.

Here a list of what i think SolidBlue02 is after :
1. Top Hats
2. Worn Blankets
3. Legends? (Maybe)
4. Planet Walls
5. Moon Dust (Floor)
& More Betas & Rares.

My Tips to avoid getting hacked :
1. Keep some of your rare items in your Storage Account
2. Avoid going into popular places too much (Jamaa, Coral Canyons...etc.)
3. Avoid wearing your rare clothing
4. Lock your den
5. Don't always go on popular servers (Aldan... Congo... Tigris... etc.)
6. Beware Of SolidBlue02 D: <--- Ulitimate Tip

Stay Safe! Comment if you sadly beeen hacked or Scammed by ANY jammer

- Poptropica921





20 comments:

  1. I don't think you can steal stuff on Club Penguin... but someone might hack onto your account and disable it. You'll be lucky if you're banned for a day or a few days, because they might do something really bad and make you banned forever. *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for telling me that you cant steal on CP, didnt know that XD

      Have chu eva been scammed? or hacked?

      Just askin' :3

      -Poptropica921 :D

      Delete
    2. I got scammed of my purple nm glove. You know, back when they were more rare and popular-ish? Before they came out in November 2011. The person said she'll give me something rare if I sent it to her... but I was really dumb and well I sent it to her. Her username is jjrocks1819 (hey haha I still remember, I have such great memory >:D ).

      Delete
    3. for a day if you want to get your old items back i am a non member but i am a spy of jamma
      my user skipper56779 give the scammers user,pass

      Delete
  2. My nature archway got scammed once but i cant remember the person's username just to say it was a lion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'd better watch out for this guy because I have a blue worn blanket. I'm not trying to brag, but my friend on Animal Jam, shooby123, told me it was the rarest color. O.O I'll never, ever, EVER go on a popular server again. .-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not likley true my friend,Its just in there opioion so....Black,Pink,blue,red,cream,green are the same amount of money.
      It just how much they want it and like it.

      Delete
  4. i hacked by najee77 badly.i am aj94538

    ReplyDelete
  5. but i traded some good items and i have some rares now

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was hacked my Nanerpie she took my blue rare spike and rare wrist, 4 nm bats, an art plaque, a black worn, 2 freedom wings, 3 freedom helmets, a nm pirate sword and more
    i am chaigecko

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got scammed by Ashiqa he said he will give me his rare spike collar (black) if i sended my rare rasberry bow and i did i feel so bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was hacked before- I lost everything, and the hacker took over my account and did things on my account. They recycled all my animals and dens and took everything, including worthless items. I had to change my username from airlec13 to airlec02 because of the hacker. I don't know who hacked me. That's what makes hacking really bad- the hacker can do things undetected, because they are under a different identity. D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got hacked by youkids12... It sucked... Im artic18018 buddy me and also my buddy madguy1111 is awesome, so buddy him to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did i hack you? I dont know how! My sister (Mya321) Knows my password and made me get banned alot at that time, so it wasnt me. Im positive!

      Delete
  10. hi i was hacked i dont know by who but i was only left with a holiday sweater and a deer D: I am 321olleh but i am much rarer than i was before i have a rare spike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhhhhhh im so rare what if he is after me gotta run gotta hode!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friend told me her password!! but i never ever ever ever went into her account im a jammer not a hacker. and btw who wants to go to a non mem account when you already are a member and you are very rare. so never hack start to jam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i got scammed by a dude once.. i was stupid back in that time.. He told me to send him my fox hat and rare bow and he will give his headdress.. I sended the bow, but then after i didnt want to do it anymore, so i asked if he can give the bow back and he said no. I learned a lesson, never send, just trade :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Defender770 and bobby158 add them in the scammers list and hackers also report them and block them before they hack u

    ReplyDelete
  15. i got hacked 2 times by loupnoir10088 report them and block plz

    ReplyDelete