Friday 1 February 2013

LATE Posts :3

Hey Jammers!

Me Miss Chu Guys :D

Me Have School D:

Me Have Sports Day Today :D

Me Have Fun :D

Me Miss Animal Jam! D:

Sorry about that guys, I was just testing my Cavegirl talk today :3 (You know, Cavemen say 'Me' instead of 'I'). Well, because of school... I missed lots of updates on Animal Jam! D:

Here are the NEW items that came out weeks before, ( I guess ).


Football thingamajig, Frozen Banner & GoalPost!

Frozen Banners are in the Penguin's only parties, i think. And the football and Goalpost are great to create your own Football match in your own den!












Football Thing :D - 250 Gems













Frozen Banner =D - 500 Gems













Goalpost - 500 Gems :D



And, guys, since Valentines day is coming up, AJHQ has added some items for the event :3
The Heart Cape (Returning Item) ...



Heart Cape :D - 300 Gems

Well, that's pretty much it... i guess.

Oh! And Guess What!

AJHQ are showing us what our membership gift for Feb will be...




Fluffeh Adorable Pet Tigers! -Happy Dance- I can't wait! Oh and yea, I have to admit... I'm gettin' pretty bored of PETS for EVERY Membership gifts... right'? what do you guys think?


Well thats all for now!

Happy Jamming guys!

-Poptropica921



















No comments:

Post a Comment