Saturday 5 January 2013

Snow Forts & Resolutions

Hey Jammers!

Great News! To go with all the new Icy Items, AJHQ has decided to bring back the Snow Fort Den! An amazingly chilly surprise!Perfect to place your icy-like items! Its truly wonderful! Why don't you head over & pick up your own Snow Fort den? 




Guys! Remember, its New Year! 2013, so I'm asking you to comment some of your New Years Resolution! I know it may be a little bit too late since Jan 1 passed, but i'd still love to hear your resolutions! If their quite personal, its fine, you don't have to put it up! Simple, right? I'm going to enjoy reading them! Thanks guys!



Lol :D

I've decided to do this thing called Lol :D Where I post comics to do with the subject I'm posting about. This comic is about New Years Resolution! Note: Please note that I might not be able to find comics to do with the subject so it might be random comics! 

Comic :

Parents : *Laughs Hysterically*
Girl Kid : Why are they laughing so hysterically?
Boy Kid : They're looking at their New Years Resolutions they made last year.

Lol :D


Thanks Guys!

- Poptropica921 <3


2 comments: