Sunday 23 December 2012

Big Thanks To: TiggerKat & Jamaaliday Countdown

Hey Jammers! 

I'm going to post about 2 things, I'm saying a huge thank you to TiggerKat & updating on Jamaaliday Countdown!

Thank you :

I'm starting this new Thank You Thing & the first person I to thank is: TiggerKat! TiggerKat has an amazing Blog Called: TiggerKat's Ode To Reese Cups! Its truly amazing. XD You guys have got to check it out!!! I'm going to give a link OR you could just search on google: TiggerKat & it'll be there :) & I'm saying thank you to 'TiggerKat' because TiggerKat is following my blog!! An enormous thank you to you! Link:
 TiggerKat's Ode To Reese's Cups


Jamaaliday Countdown :

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve X3 

2 More Days Till' Christmas! Oh How i love the number 2! O3O <--- (That's a face.) 



Peace Out Ppl. 

-Poptropica921 a.k.a. Myth <3


2 comments: