Monday 17 December 2012

Stop Scamming Club!

Hey Jammers,

I'm going to post about a serious problemo in AnimalJam right now. Its scamming. If you re reading this & u r a scammer, you've got to feel guilty. Scamming... Scamming is lke sking people/jammers for their stuff for free & not giving them anything in return, in this case, in animal jam, scamming is sending stuff by jamaagram & not keeping their promise of giving something in return. I've been scammed before, too. By this jammer : PeachyGemsLol, she was a member b4 & she scammed my bow. Here's how it happened: I was a non member, a happy non member & i just got myself a green bow & arrow. I visited Coral Canyons to trade when Peachygemslol said "SEND ME BOW & ARROW & I'LL SEN YOU BACK 2 OR MY BOWS" I actually believed her! & I was about to send when another jammer told me "DONT DO IT, ITS A SCAM, SHE'LL RECIEVE UR BOW & RUN AWAY" I didnt listen then sent my bow. That was the end. Period. Now i'm against scamming & im making a club. To join, comment this post & say ur user name, i'll add u then i'll send u a jamaagram if ur in! Thanks Guys! -Poptropica921 P.S- Sorry if its a way TOO long post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment