Friday 18 January 2013

Enormous Thank You To: KingOfSpades

Hey Jammers!

I definitely have to give a huge thank you to: KingOfSpades! Thank you so much for following my blog! Here's an idea for you: (If you wanna...) Why don't you try making your own blog? Haha, just an idea! KingOfSpades is, for sure, an enormous fan of Animal Jam! Right? Thank You So Much for your support & i'm sure i'll keep on posting on this blog for a long time :D  Thank you everyone & thank you KingOfSpades!




P.s : KingOfSpades, would you mind if I add you on Animal Jam? Whats your user? Comment plz :D

-Poptropica921


1 comment:

  1. Thanks! For one thing, I have my own blog. Actually 3. A Regular AJ blog, a news blog (with all past Jamaa Journals) and a Glitch blog. Unfortunately, I haven`t been very active due to mid-terms, and other big tests. On AJ, You can find me as KingOfSpades or HailFire9000.

    ReplyDelete