Friday 18 January 2013

Tablet Computers :D

Hey Jammers!'

 Long time no post :D Wait a minute... did that make sense... NVM :3

Anyways, im making ANOTHER animal jam update :D & I'm sorry... this update is quite late :|

Its... The Tablet Computer :3



Animal Jam is starting to get all high tech now.. I wonder why :D Maybe someone requested i-pads in AJ? idk! :3 Whats next? I PODS in Animal Jam? Lol :D 900 gems.. ehh, alright for high tech electronics :D I say AJHQ should lower the price to maybe... 700? :D idk :D Not my choice! Oh wait a min! Tablet Computer even animates! Watch!





Tah Dah! Voila! Simple, right? Itsy Bitty Lady-bug :3 And do you think Animal Jam should add more high tech items? Or they shouldn't? COMMENT O3O

Lol :D
















Happy Jamming =3

-Poptropica921


No comments:

Post a Comment